1. What is the relationship between anatomic variants
of the hiatus and the efficiency of the antireflux barrier?
K.G. Botros (Mansoura)
2. How can one determine the function of the valve of
the diaphragm - in the normal individual? - in cases of hiatus hernia?
S. Sloan (Chicago)
3. What are the characteristics of the normal blood
supply of the esophagus?
D. Liebermann-Meffert, M. Allgower, JR. Siewert
4. When is the esophageal mucosa normal?
K. Geboes (Leuven)
5. What is basically wrong with the LES in reflux disease?
PJ. Kahrilas (Chicago)
6. Is there a disorder of esophageal clearance in cases
of hiatus hernia?
R.K. Mittal (Charlottesville)
7. What information can be given by recording of evoked
potentials of the esophagus?
G. Tougas, A.R.M. Upton, R.H. Hunt (Hamilton)