84. What are the goals of treatment in reflux esophagitis?
J.E. Richter (Birmingham, Alabama)
85. Should the inadequate effects of antisecretory treatment
be related to persistence of the aggressive action of alkaline secretions?
H. Feussner, HJ. Stein, J.R. Siewert (Munich)
86. Can the role of acid suppression in the treatment
of GERD be accurately precised?
C. W. Howden (Columbia)
87. What are the protective effects of sucralfate?
5. Sloan (Chicago)
88. What is the cytoprotective action of carbenoxolone?
G.P. Young (Melbourne)
89. May PGE2 in the esophagus be involved
in the pathogenesis of inflammation?
G. Triadafilopoulos (Palo Alto)