116. Are motility disturbances secondary to reflux and
can improvement be anticipated after effective treatment?
HJ. Stein (Munich), T.R. DeMeester (Los Angeles)
117. What is the effect of antireflux surgery on the
motor function of the esophagus?
G.G. Jamieson (Adelaide)
118. Are there physiological parameters that may predict
and influence the long-term outcome after antireflux surgery?
L. Lundell (Gothenburg)
119. Two examinations seem indispensable: - pH measurement
to confirm doubtful diagnoses - manometry for choice of technique
J.E. Richter (Birmingham, Alabama)
120. What are the operative indications in reflux?
T.R. DeMeester (Los Angeles)