Lee L. Swanström (USA-France)
Jie He (China)
Michio Hongo (Japan)
< back to the Program at a glance
Saturday, September 2
1:00 – 3:00 pm
Techniques and tips in esophageal practice
Chairs: Roger P. Tatum (USA) – Peter C. Wu (USA)
- Barrett’s esophagus surveillance:
- Esophageal neoplasia and malignancy:
- Esophageal motility assessment and surgical intervention:
- The role of gastropexy in repair of paraesophageal hiatus hernia. Robert Yates (USA)
- What is the value of Robotic redo surgery in fundoplication?
- POEM for achalasia: best practices and pitfalls to avoid.
- Robotic Heller myotomy should be the standard surgical technique. Jelle Ruurda (Utrecht)