Lee L. Swanström (USA-France)
Jie He (China)
Michio Hongo (Japan)
< back to the Program at a glance
Sunday, September 3
2:00 – 4:00 pm
Role of immune system
Chairs: Markus Möhler (Germany) – George Coukos (Switzerland)
Discussant: Salah-Eddin Al-Batran (Germany)
- What is the role of innate immune system in esophageal cancer? Sheila K. Krishnadath (Netherlands)
- Can the role of adaptive immune system in esophageal cancer be specified?
- Is there a role of Micro RNA in the immune response of esophageal cancer?
- Overcoming tumor-mediated immunosuppression in esophageal adenocarcinoma. Hans Schlösser (Germany)
- Is there a role for the Immunoscore in esophageal cancer? Rupert Langer (Switzerland)
- Is there a specific immune response that drives metaplasia and cancer in the esophagus?
Sheila K. Krishnadath (Netherlands)
- Is there a difference between East and WEST, North and South?
- Is there a difference between Male and female?
- Which animal reflux-inflammation models are there for BE and EAC? Ines Gockel (Germany)
- Are there specific cytokines involved in metaplasia-dysplasia-cancer sequence of the esophagus?
- Are there compounds that enhance the immune response in esophageal cancer patients?
- What are the signaling pathways that can be targeted with immunotherapies? Hans Schlösser (Germany)
- What is the current state of immunotherapy for esophageal cancer? Maria Alsina (Israel)
- What is the current state of combination immunotherapy? Hanoch Kashtan (Israel)