Lee L. Swanström (USA-France)
Jie He (China)
Michio Hongo (Japan)
< back to the Program at a glance
Sunday, September 3
4:30 – 6:30 pm
Prediction of cancer development and progression
Chairs: Daniela Kandioler (Austria) – Wayne A. Phillips (Australia)
Discussant: Sheila K. Krishnadath (Netherlands)
- Molecular targets for the treatment of Barretts esophagus. Sheila K. Krishnadath (Netherlands)
- Molecular response prediction in adenoma at EG junction. Patrick Plum (Germany)
- Application of prognostic and predictive markers in clinical trials – The biometric point of view.
Martina Mittlböck (Austria)
- Radiological response prediction in neaodjuvant treated esophageal cancer. Peter C. Wu (Austria)
- Pathological response assessment in neoadjuvant treated esophageal cancer: current views.
Maria Westerhoff (USA)
- Assessing the clinical relevance of a molecular marker. Tamara Braunschmied (Austria)
- The PANCHO trial: a predictive marker in a prospective randomized trial.
What have we learned so far? Daniela Kandioler (Austria)