Lee L. Swanström (USA-France)
Jie He (China)
Michio Hongo (Japan)
< back to the Program at a glance
Sunday, September 3
4:30 – 6:30 pm
Chairs: Nikki Johnston (USA) – Joel Blumin (USA)
- Should pepsin detection be considered a first line diagnostic test for airway reflux? Peter Dettmar (UK)
- What are the effects of pepsin on normal laryngeal epithelial cells? Sang-Hyuk Lee (Korea)
- How can we model inflammatory processes in the airway following exposure to gastric-associated stimuli? Bryan Hurley (USA)
- Reflux and sinonasal symptoms. What is the evidence?
- What is the correlation of dual pH multichannel intraluminal impedance and salivary pepsin in the management of laryngopharyngeal reflux symptoms? Jonathan Bock (USA)
- What is the role of aspiration in the development of ventilator associated complications?
Rahul Nanchal (USA)
- What is the evidence of reflux in idiopathic subglottic stenosis? Joel Blumin (USA)
- What is the status of reflux therapies that target pepsin? Nikki Johnston (USA)
- What is the role of type II diabetes in the prevention and treatment of aero-digestive cancers?
Frank Ondrey (USA)
- The Reza band