Lee L. Swanström (USA-France)
Jie He (China)
Michio Hongo (Japan)
< back to the Program at a glance
Sunday, September 3
4:20 – 5:20 pm
Clinical Session 3
Surgical robotics for esophageal disease
Chairs: Richard Van Hillegersberg (Netherlands) – Monika Hagen (Switzerland)
Discussant: Bipan Chand (USA)
- Robotic esophagectomy and lymphadenectomy in esophageal cancer. Rubens A. Sallum (Brazil)
- What is the benefit of Robotic surgery in high upper esophageal tumors and T4b disease?
Sylvia van der Horst (Netherlands)
- Which intrathoracic anastonmosis is best in RAMIE? Peter Grimminger (Germany)
- Is the Robotic laparoscopic approach in Esophageal resection for cancer useful?
Attila Dubecz (Germany)
- What is the place of RAMIE in combination with neoadjuvant treatment: strategies for personalized treatment?
- The use of the 4th arm in the thoracic phase of RAMIE: advantages of the dexterity?
Jan Hendrik Egberts (Germany)
- Is there an advantage of RAMIE over MIO in esophageal surgery? Marc van Det (Netherlands)
- What is the value of Fire Fly technique in the fluorescence detection of vascularization of the gastric conduit?
- How can we address ths costs challenge of robotic surgery?