Lee L. Swanström (USA-France)
Jie He (China)
Michio Hongo (Japan)
< back to the Program at a glance
Monday, September 4
9:10 – 10:10 am
Clinical Session 6
Genetics vs environment
Chairs: Wael El-Rifai (USA) – Iqbal Parker (South Africa)
Discussant: You-lin Qiao (China)
- Alcohol, smoking, and environmental risk factors in esophageal cancer. Iqbal Parker (South Africa)
- Genetic factors for esophageal cancer. Russell White (Kenya)
- Personalized prediction of esophageal cancer risk through incorporating molecular and environmental factors.
- Geographic variations and micronutrient deficiencies. Valerie McCormack (IARC-France)
- Genetics and PAH exposure in esophageal cancer in Golestan/Iran.
Behnoush Abedi Arkani (Iran-IARC-France)