Lee L. Swanström (USA-France)
Jie He (China)
Michio Hongo (Japan)
< back to the Program at a glance
Monday, September 4
9:10 – 10:10 am
Clinical Session 6
Robotic surgery and more
Chairs: Richard Van Hillegersberg (Netherlands) – Monika Hagen (Switzerland)
- What is the benefit of Robotic surgery in high upper esophageal tumors and T4b disease?
- Which intrathoracic anastonmosis is best in RAMIE? Peter Grimminger (Germany)
- Is the Robotic laparoscopic approach in Esophageal resection for cancer useful?
- What is the place of RAMIE in combination with neoadjuvant treatment: strategies for personalized treatment?
- The use of the 4th arm in the thoracic phase of RAMIE: advantages of the dexterity?
- Is there an advantage of RAMIE over MIO in esophageal surgery? Marc van Det (Netherlands)
- When can we use Image guided surgery on the robotic platform?
- What is the value of Fire Fly technique in the fluorescence detection of vascularization of the gastric conduit?