Lee L. Swanström (USA-France)
Jie He (China)
Michio Hongo (Japan)
< back to the Program at a glance
Monday, September 4
10:30 am – 12:30 pm
Chair: Carmelo Scarpignato (Italy)
Introductory lecture: PPIs 25 years after: use and misuse.
- Potassium-competitive acid blockers: the next generation of acid suppressants.
- Can esophageal mucosal defense be strengthened?
- Drug affecting esophageal sensitivity.
- Gastrointestinal prokinetics: what is left?
- Is there a future for reflux inhibitors?
- BoTox for esophageal motility disorders.
- Therapy with smooth muscle relaxants: how and when.