Lee L. Swanström (USA-France)
Jie He (China)
Michio Hongo (Japan)
< back to the Program at a glance
Sunday, September 3
8:00 – 10:00 am
Chairs: Xiao (Luke) Chen (USA) – Navtej S. Buttar (USA)
Discussants: Sheila K. Krishnadath (Netherlands) – Matthew Read (Australia)
- Remodeling Barrett’s metaplasia in a novel in vivo organoid model (30mn). Matthew Read (Australia)
- Esophageal epithelial stem cells and carcinogenesis process. Jianwen Que (USA)
- Pax9 regulates squamous cell differentiation and carcinogenesis in the oro-esophageal epithelium.
Xiao (Luke) Chen (USA)
- Acquisition of cancer stem-like features in esophageal squamous cell carcinoma.
Maria P. Alcolea (UK)
- Micro-RNA regulates esophageal stem cell phenotype during squamous cell carcinogenesis.
Dan Xie (China)