Lee L. Swanström (USA-France)
Jie He (China)
Michio Hongo (Japan)
< back to the Program at a glance
Tuesday, September 5
8:00 – 10:00 am
Health Technology Assessment
Public Health in a collaborative world
Chairs: Adriana Velazquez-Berumen (WHO) – Lee L. Swanström (USA)
Discussant: André Ilbawi (WHO)
– Understanding the current status, gaps and the role of innovation.
– The SFITS Center in Geneva.
– Importance of Technology in Health planning
– Prediction of esophageal cancer development in China.
– Preparing leaders in Public Health for success in a collaborative world.