Lee L. Swanström (USA-France)
Jie He (China)
Michio Hongo (Japan)
< back to the Program at a glance
Tuesday, September 5
8:00 – 10:00 am
Chairs: Jean-Louis Frossard (Switzerland) – Hiroshi Mashimo (USA)
Discussant: Arnulf Hölscher (Germany)
- Role for NBI in detecting early neoplastic lesions in the upper gastrointestinal tract.
- Impact of PET for diagnosis and treatment of esophageal cancer. Katja Ott (Germany)
- Shall we care about gastric ectopic mucosa in the cervical esophagus? Andrew M. Bellizzi (USA)
- Strategy for preventing esophageal stricture after endoscopic surgery. S.M. Chandramohan (India)
- Interobserver variability in the endoscopic diagnosis and grading of Barrett esophagus
- What is the preferable strategy for ablation of early esophageal cancer: ESD or surgery?
Pro ESD: Michael Ujiki (USA) Pro Surgery: Arnulf Hölscher (Germany)
- Role of endoscopy, confocal microscopy, optical coherence tomography, and EUS in the diagnosis of early esophageal cancers. Hiroshi Mashimo (USA)
- High-Resolution Microendoscopy for the detection of esophageal squamous cell neoplasia.
- Has PET/CT improved staging, reduced early recurrence or increased survival in esophageal cancer?
- China’s national early detection and early treatment program.
- The role of NOTES. Vivien Wong (China)