Lee L. Swanström (USA-France)
Jie He (China)
Michio Hongo (Japan)
< back to the Program at a glance
Tuesday, September 5
8:00 – 10:00 am
Innovative esophagus perspectives
Panel Clinicians / Industry
Selected firms specializing in the field of functional technologies will be represented on the podium.
Facing them will be clinicians, each one renowned at the highest international level.
The aim: to give each firm an ACTIVE ROLE in the program:
- First, a presentation by each representative of a firm, putting forth the qualities and nature of its devices, plus the future prospects its ongoing research leads to hope for in this domain.
- Then, an interactive exchange,
- with the panel of clinicians in the format of questions approved beforehand by the firms,
- with the public, made up of potential users,
- completed after the congress by a document eventually published by the New York Academy of Sciences.
Chairs: Hans Gregersen (Denmark-China) – Dean Mikami (USA)
- Functional measurements: Barry McMahon (Ireland)
- Robotics. Philip Chiu (China)
- Integration of new devices – Modeling. Hans Gregersen (Denmark – China)