Lee L. Swanström (USA-France)
Jie He (China)
Michio Hongo (Japan)
< back to the Program at a glance
Tuesday, September 5
10:30 am – 12:30 pm
Latest insights in the Esophagiome in 2017
Chairs: Hans Gregersen (Denmark – China) – Larry S. Miller (USA)
- Turning the table of the Esophagiome: from micro to macro, from inside to outside, from up to down, and its future. Hans Gregersen (Denmark – China)
- The experimental approach. Larry S. Miller (USA)
- What have we learned from the current mechanical models? Multiscale modeling.
- What can we learn from DTI-MR? Jingbo Zhao (Denmark)
- Structure and function of the EGJ. Mark Fox (Switzerland)
- Computer simulation of swallowing.