Lee L. Swanström (USA-France)
Jie He (China)
Michio Hongo (Japan)
< back to the Program at a glance
Tuesday, September 5
10:30 am – 12:30 pm
The patient pathway
Chairs: Jörg Theisen (Germany) – Denis Collet (France)
- The ERAS System (Enhanced Recovery After Surgery). Nicolas Demartine (Switzerland)
- The GRACE System
- The frail patient. Axel Andres (Switzerland)
- The 360 Oncology Platform. Mark Krasna (USA)
- Is fast track rehabilitation possible and meaningful for esophageal cancer patients?
- Quality of life after surgical procedures. J. Theisen (Germany)
- Effect of case load on outcome in esophageal cancer surgery. Dietmar Lorenz (Germany)
- “Trajectory of Care” for the patient with esophageal cancer.