Lee L. Swanström (USA-France)
Jie He (China)
Michio Hongo (Japan)
< back to the Program at a glance
Tuesday, September 5
10:30 am – 12:30 pm
The OESO Foundation (4)
The global perspective on electronic health records (eHR)
- Patient’s data in eHR informing the global society.
- Data protection
- Ethical issues
- The use of eHR to reduce costs and enhance innovation in providing health care.
- From eHR to virtual patients.
- Connecting learners in medicine: examples from rural and/or underdeveloped areas.
- How to use an electronic patient case for global education at all educational levels.