Lee L. Swanström (USA-France)
Jie He (China)
Michio Hongo (Japan)
< back to the Program at a glance
Tuesday, September 5
10:30 am – 12:30 pm
The OESO Foundation (4)
The global perspective on electronic health records (eHR)
Chairs: Peter Pokieser (Austria) – Michaela Wagner-Menghin (Austria)
What is or might be the outcome of using her for the international ‘social space’?
- Sharing citizens information between different public sector services: What is possible?
What about data protection and ethical issues? Martin Tiani (Austria)
- Using eHR for reducing cost for society, enhancing innovation in providing health care
– Is it really possible and how to make it possible? Peter Mildenberger (Germany)
- Connecting doctors and patients in medicine using eHR – a chance for rural and/or underdeveloped areas? Antoine Geissbühler (Switzerland)
- How to use an electronic patient case for global education for all educational levels: a swallowing disorder example. Peter Pokieser (Austria)