< back to the Program at a glance
Tuesday, September 1
10:30 am – 12:30 pm
Chair: FranK Zerbib (France) – Serhat Bor (Turkey)
Panel: Valmik Bhargava (USA) – Jürgen Hochberger (Germany-France)
– Johannes Lenglinger (Austria)
- FLIP procedure. Crospon
- SmartPill – BarrxTMRFA – GI functional diagnostic Portfolio. Medtronic – Covidien
- HRM – Impedance – pH metry. Sandhill
- Endoscopic surgery. Ethicon
- Selected firms specializing in the field of functional technologies will be represented on stage.
- Facing them will be clinicians, each one renowned at the highest international level.
- First, a presentation by each representative of a firm, putting forth the qualities and nature of its devices, plus the future prospects its ongoing research leads to hope for in this domain.
- with the panel of clinicians, in the format of several, carefully drawn up questions approved beforehand by the firm,
- with the public of potential users, made up of practitioners and young investagators,
- completed after the congress by a document written by the panel, sent to the firms for approval, and made widely accessible on the IT media.
This interactive exchange will by no means represent a competition between firms but, on the contrary, an opportunity to put forth the advantages of their devices.
In addition, this session will take place in the framework of a moral charter which will guarantee that no firm participating will find itself facing competition from another Industry representative contributing to the exchange.
- Each Industry representative is to clearly and objectively put forth those products suited to the debate in such a way as to enlighten the public on the current and future prospects of his/her company.
- Each Industry representative will be requested to address questions following the presentation in a manner so as to exclude any negative reference to his/her competitor.
OESO Head Office
2, Bd Pershing
75017 – PARIS, France
Tel: + 33 (0)1 55 37 90 15
Fax: + 33 (0)1 55 37 90 40
74 Boulevard d'Italie
Tél: +377 97 97 35 55
Fax: +377 97 97 35 50