Given the field of your professional activity, we respectfully invite you to become a member of OESO:
• You will be among an enthusiastic, international community whose members, coming from 85 countries, closely follow the stages of OESO's multi-disciplinary work and contribute their innovative ideas and constructive suggestions to the Permanent Scientific Committee as well as the Executive committee of the OESO Foundation.
• You will benefit from a discounted fee (reduction of 100 Euros) for the biennial OESO Congresses. The next Congress "Barrett's esophagus - A multi-disciplinary approach to the unmet clinical needs in esophageal reflux disease", to be held in Boston, promises to be THE event in the field of esophagology for 2010.
In addition, if one or more of your abstracts were accepted for presentation at the Congress, they would then be published in the "Journal of Clinical Gastroenterology" (Lippincott-Williams-Wilkins), the official journal of OESO.
• You will benefit from a special subscription rate to this journal (Impact Factor
• You will receive the "Current Topics in Esophagology" that will be published
• You will have permanent access, by password, to the OESO Knowledge Interactive Information System of the OESO Foundation.
Four of the 6 books published by OESO under the original format of Questions and Answers
The yearly dues for 2010 amount to 100 Euros.
In addition, this year, we propose the purchase at special price of an exceptional tool:
• a DVD containing 61 hours of presentations given at the time of the
You can thus,
The special price for this item, whose technical quality is matched by the scientific level of its contributors, is 130 Euros.
• Similarly, you will be able to order the DVD from the 8th OESO World Conference in Avignon, on "The Foregut, Function-Dysfunction", at the rate of 100 Euros.
In becoming a Member of OESO, you demonstrate that you adhere to the original idea at the basis of the conception of the OESO, and that your personal scientific reputation upholds this distinctive society which has steadily continued over the years to successfully serve the advancement of the discipline of esophagology.
The enclosed bulletin indicates how to join OESO as a member and to acquire an incomparable tool, in the form of DVDs to bring your scientific knowledge up to date.