Fellows can be integrated in the activity of the Pilot Center, and exchanges of Fellows / Trainees with other Pilot Centers will be encouraged.
The fellowships can be of two sorts:
- Basic Fellowship, with a 2 week rotation in the various departments of the Center,
- Advanced Fellowship for a one year duration, to generate sub-specialists in esophageal disease.
The maximum number of Fellows in each category will be 2.
Requests for exchanges of Fellows / Trainees to be forwarded to OESO.
Interactive exchanges of Fellows / Trainees / Professors & Staff members are open to all Pilot Centers comprised in the network.
- Foreign Fellows / Trainees hosted by the Pilot Center with two options:
– Short refresher courses in one or several specialties offered in the Pilot Center (2 weeks),
– Long-term participation in the activities of the Pilot Center (1 year),
- Fellows / Trainees/ Staff members sent by the Pilot Center to another Pilot Center.
- Financing is expected,
– either from the Pilot Centers,
– or by the OESO Foundation, depending on sponsorship obtained.